NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE PLYMOUTH VILLAGE WATER & SEWER DISTRICT
The Plymouth Village Water & Sewer District Annual Meeting (deliberative session) will be held on Tuesday April 7, 2020 at 6PM at the District Office Building 227 Old North Main St.
The only matter on the Warrant for this meeting is Article # 2 since the election of officers took place on Election Day, March 10, 2020 – click here to see the full warrant
Given the Federal and State emergency designations and the importance of maintaining social distancing to reduce potential exposure to the Coronavirus (Covid -19) we will be taking the following precautionary measures for this year’s Meeting:
1. The meeting room and entrance area where the meeting is to be held will be thoroughly cleaned and all surfaces disinfected in advance.
2. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available in the meeting room for use by those who attend.
3. The District Officials in attendance will be limited to only those required by statute – the Moderator, the Clerk, the Treasurer, a Check List Supervisor, and 3 Commissioners; staff will participate by telephone.
4. The meeting room will be set up in advance with chairs situated such that there is at least 6’ between each attendee – after checking in with the Supervisor of the Check List we ask you to select a seat in the room and respect the safe space requirements for all others in attendance.
5. District voters who may not wish to attend but would like to monitor audio of the meeting, ask questions and / or offer input by teleconference should contact the Administrator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or Office Manager Kim Haines at 603-254-9256 to receive instructions to connect to the meeting. VOTING CANNOT BE DONE by telephone – so only those physically present at the meeting can vote.